IT'S SENSELESS

In the begining I just add that my English isn't very well, i had a big breake with speeking, or writing and etc, last time when I use foreign language was on my exam after graduate the high school... and now, i don't know why, I decided to be a blogger and writing not in my native language. hahh, As soon as it possible I left Poland, and go to London, this is long story. Maybe I started, why London? And why i don't want to finish the school here? Hmmm, it's hard to say.. i think i need more space, I need something new . Whole my life I was thinking that I have to go on university, studying a lot, yes... i'm agree with that, so why now I just gave up studies ? My parents are physicians so everybody thought that I will be too..but 'unfortunately'  I didn't get on medicine, I don't even imagine me as a doctor.. ohh no. I didn't pass my maturity exam very well.. I will say that I'm glad that I'm passed with the score that I had..of course I learned a lot of chemistry, and biology so I get on biology studies.. ehmm, the laboratories exercises, a lot of chemisty, and a lot learning about flowers, photosynthesis makes me bored . After 6months going there, studying I thought that it isn't for me, yeahh, I have a lot of respect for people who love this, - I'm not. So now I'm not stying , I'm looking for the job, and waiting to may, becouse in the end of this month I will be in a diffrent country, and I hope I will find myself there.. I'm scared a lot but I'm happy that I will not be alon there, I going there with  my boyfriend, in the begining we have to find a job, but I 'be of good cheer', and I hope the people there will understund me, and they forgive me that how I hurt their language.

this page I want to spend on some news from my life, but also writing about this what I'm intresting in, ex. about fashion, good movies, travel, problem in only with that I havn't my digital camera (i had to sell it), but soon as it will be possible too I will get it.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz