MY PASSION AND WARM BODIES

I'm really big movies lover! I just can't wait to see new intresting movies. I can't explain this feeling  when in the beginning of movie I just waiting for opening credits, and soundtracks which maybe makes me boring at once, or maybe intrested me . I hae seen a lot of movies, in all of categories; horror, thiriller, sensations, SF, drama, teen, catastrophic and comedy movies. But.. at first: the movie must be at least intresting . Oh, so maybe You asked me 'how do you know which movie will be this one?' and I will answered: 'when I hear the first minutes of music, see the casts.. I'm already know that movie will be great or better to not watch it along and to not wasting time', yah, really! When I see for example korean's/ chinase casts, or a lot of radiculus mistakes with special effects I just turning off and, looking for new one .
Not very long time ago I have seen movie: "Arachnoquake" ..  during watching that, I waste my thirty minutes of my life.. really do not watching it. But this is the common problem of low-cost productions, especially catastrophic movies.
I think that the music is really important in movies.. I have seen the movies without soundtracks, generally in japanese/chinase productions . It's strange for me, ok, I have a lot of respect for person who like it . But now I'm telling about how I'm reciving the impressions - for me that movies hasn't atmosphere . I remeber that, very long time ago, I was maybe 14 y.o, and I watched in tv horror movies, japanese productions, 'one missed call' and I saw then of course the US version of that film . In American's productions the music is always, so maybe I just get used to this kind of movies. But I prefer the music during the movie :)


'Warm Bodies' ohh, I know, i know this the another film for teenagers. Maybe yes, but I saw it despite my age (20y.o) and maybe what is worse... I have seen it with my boyfriend whose 21 y.o :) He also is the big admirer of movies but completly diffrent categories. And together we had a really fun during the film .
This is not the movie of the best, I'm absolutely agree with that, but was funny and pretty romantic!



The main role is playing by Nicholas Hoult whose famed in tv series 'Skins', I liked him there, and I saw then the movie 'About a Boy' where Nicholas was playing alongside Hugh Grant . The movie 'warm bodies' tell us the story about zombies whose... has the warm heart and feelings too, and in spite of that the most of zombies are cold and dead... Nicholas was very... sexy ;P

So if You havn't idea what to do with your time, and you want to laugh and smile .
Cast: Nicholas Hoult as R, Teresa Palmer as Julie, John Malkovich as Grigio
I give that movie 4/10 points .

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz